Muli-Protocol Fiber Optic Node Network
- Space qualified fiber optic transceivers, operating at 2.5 Gbps which
can be used to implement the physical layer connections.
- AS1393/IEEE-1393 VHDL cores for use in FPGA or ASIC designs.
- 1393 Development boards
- 1393 DAVS (Development and Verification System), which uses a
Labview GUI to allow the user to develop and test 1393 network configurations
optimized for the user's application.
- Gateway cores that connect 1393 to SONET, Firewire, or Gigabit Ethernet.
FireFiber® HMP4-2500 Series Fiber Optic Transmitters & Receivers
- Space Qualified & Radiation Hardened
- Operational Data Rates: 100 Mbps to 3.2 Gbps
- Available HP4-2500TX configurations: 1,2,3: 4 Transmit Channel
- Available HP4-2500RX configurations: 1,2,3: 4 Receive Channel
- Optical fiber configuations: 50/125, 62.5/125: 100/140 Multimode
- Optical Frequency, Fiber Interconnect , and Connector Type
- 1310 nm and 1550 nm
- 100/140 ?m MMF (current) / various others (custom)
- AVIM, FC, and MTP connectors for flight
- Various standard COTS connectors for non-flight
- Radiation Hardness
- > 1M Rad-Si TID (2500 series)
- Low cross-section and high tolerance to SEL/SEU
(Ar, Kr, Ne, and Xe Heavy Ion Tests)
- Operating Temperature Range
- -20 °C to 85 °C (class E - ISS-ELC spec)
- -40 °C to 100 °C (class G/H) - Enhanced design in process
- -65 °C to 155 °C (class K) - Enhanced design to begin early '09
- 6 cm x 2.5 cm x 0.5 cm, < 25 grams
- Tx < 400 mW per channel
- Rx < 250 mW per channel
If you have any other questions, please Contact Us